5.0
Turnaround Time

My name is Cathy and I'm writing you from Bristol, TN about your rep, Sabrina Messer, from Bristol, VA.I am 59 yrs old and coming out of a extreme abusive 28 years marriage.

Your company helps women like me, your company honor women and take pride in the success of women. I know that about Mary Kaye and the reputation Mary Kaye carries. Today I wake up and read on facebook a comment made about me publicly by Sabrina Messer and her daughter Bethany Messer. Bethany wrote in big colorful letter about me needing to be in a padded room.

And Sabrina Messer comment that she wanted to watch me as I am in a padded room. I have never ever met these two women before in my life; I have never ever meant them any harm. I do not know them or their family and they def do not know me. I am so hurt from the evil that I have endured in my marriage and to see comments and LOL at my expense is so mean, cruel, and hateful.

Again I do not know them but my husband is using them to continue the abuse in my life. The reason I write this letter to you is becuase I have to protect myself at moment. And anyone that tries to stop the healing that I have to go through will be held accoutable for their words. And I want Mary Kaye to know the actions from one of their reps towards a lady in the community that is near overload.

How dare she want to watch me if I end up in a padded room. And then to think that she would think this to be funny????? I hope you will address this in a swift and proper manner. Words are powerful and to speak public harmful words over me during this most difficult time is not what Mary Kaye wants their representatives to present to women.

I have to public post saved for your viewing.

Thank you sincerely for hearing me out, I need to be heard.Cathy McConnell Carter

Reason of review: A Mary Kaye Rep insulted my mental health on FB.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Mary Kay?

Comments