Contact Mary Kay Customer Service
Mary Kay Contact Information
- (800) 627-9529
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
M-F 8:30 - 5:00(CST)
Summary of Mary Kay Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Mary Kay to Ask about:
Payments and Charges:
- “I am an independent consultant and one of my customers is trying to check out. I have a 25% discount applied for my preferred customers. She is a preferred customer. Every time she hits apply on the promo code nothing happens.”
- “Payment question”
Request for Information:
- “Have questions about EZship and guest checkout”
- “I want to know how could my account be unlock to get on the InTouch”
- “Want to add a product to order recently placed”
- “Employment verification”
- “Check on my ordee”
- “To report a Mary Kay director that is harrasing me with her call and texts and also is insulting me. Her name is Petra goes by the nick name Petris. She is from Chula Vista,Ca.”
- “I need to find out if you're allowed to set up at flea markets to sell your products.”
Mary Kay Rating Stats
About Mary Kay
Products, Company concept, Quality of products, Lipstick, Incentives
Shady practices, Cult-like atmosphere, Being lied to and misled, Way they treat their long time customers, No real sales training
Mary Kay Inc. was founded by Mary Kay Ash in 1963. The headquarters of the company is situated in the Dallas suburb of Addison, Texas. It specializes in skin care cosmetics and color cosmetics. Currently throughout the United States there are over 200 products available. All the cosmetics is locally adjusted. For example, Asian makeup is much whiter than European makeup.
Mary Kay offers a wide range of goods among which are products for face, lips and eyes which include lip glosses, liners, plumper and lipsticks, as well as foundations, face powders, rouges, eye liners, shadows, kohl, mascaras and a lot more.
Mary Kay is ranked 72 out of 1047 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category