2.7
Turnaround Time

Ordered satin lips on May 22, 2017 with consultant Felicia Scott from the Houston, TX Area.It has been 16 days since I paid for the items, however I have not received them and despite my efforts to contact Felicia regarding this issue, I have not heard anything from her.

I would appreciate if she could let me know what the holdup is or simply refund the money, or send me the item.I do not believe that I am asking for much, but this is very bad business if she cannot offer any explanation as to why the product is delayed and the consultant is not answering messages, i know she is reading them because there are read receipts.

Review about: Mary Kay Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: I never got my item.

Had an Experience with Mary Kay?

Comments

Jacquie
San Diego, California, United States #1351806

I am consultant for over 30yrs.And I have learned a thing, the product is awesome!

Life effects people differently. If you have a copy of your reciept with the name of the consultant you can contact the company's. You always have a choice who and where you do business. I love the order on line experience as you can order when you need and what you like and get the products shipped within 2 days.

All you need to do is find the a consultant you like and who can get you the sample to try and has product on the shelf so you don't have to wait for your order.

You can also find a local consultant close to you by going to The Mary Kay website!

I hope that helps!

Moreno Valley, California, United States #1344631

Bad customer service. I have emailed them 3 times and still no response. I'd like to know where my order is

Paris, Arkansas, United States #1340624

I realize this is a long shot, terribly sorry for your experience.I am a consultant and have been for almost 5 years.

I would love to try and make this right for you. If you want to reach me through Facebook that would be wonderful.

My name is Letitia Danielle McGuire.Hope this helps!