Product: Mary Kay Age Minimize 3d Face Cream Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:
1.3
They replaced their Timewise Moisturizer with a new product called Timewise Age Minimize 3D SPF 30. The stuff smells awful. It is so thick I can hardly spread it on my face. It's like 40% more in and of course they don't bother to tell you that you will no longer...

I am also done with a Mary Kay. I’m in my 40’s- used Timewise moisturizer since I was 15.

It was THE BEST PRODUCT out there, even though the price had been steadily rising (used to be reasonably priced too) I’d STILL pay double the amount just to have it back. Does anyone know why the company decided to fiddle with something not broken?! I think they single handedly killed their company with this “new improved” crap. I HOPE they bring back the original.

I’m currently still seeking a replacement- it won’t be this new stuff. I was a loyal customer that relied on products they supplied.

I supported the company for years with regular purchases. Not worth my business anymore if they think they can just pull this on everyone who made them what they are.

View more comments
Review
Product
Mary Kay Age Minimize 3D Face Cream
Cons
  • Hated timewise age inimize 3d
Reason of review