Lucky it didnt wri kle your face used one tkme now my eyes are wr in nked and infected had to pa k antibacterkal cream ointment under my eyes and above all week.Swelled up purple red skin.

Purple can u believe had to pry my eyes open the next day burning sti nging within o e hour of usage consider yourself lucky if your product never came seriosly. I was very well preser ed for my age to just be instantly within24 hours wrinked li k e that i dont care if a hobo was giving it away on a alley it shluldnt wrinke your skin where she rubbed on top of my hand it made 30 or 40 little sores just cannot believe it. My fa e is ruined these other comments simiar to mine were ppsted in 2012so they ha e go know this is occurrkng right surely some of their reps have told them the reviews i read wre from all over the u s. So they know and dont wa t to spend money to refofmulate reminds me of Little Tykes t o ys fr old m china.

Ha " ing poixo s in them some years ago. Huh.

Right.Sallie in san a tonio

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of makeup appointment. Mary Kay needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned makeup appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mary Kay.

Had an Experience with Mary Kay?

Comments