3.0

In 2003 I was diagnosed with VITILIGO.I'm now 43 and been using MK skin care and make up since my late teens.products have changed but I always felt that I was getting the best and no need to shop around.So when I began to lose pigment on my face as a result of VITILIGO I included MK concealer to my daily make up regimen.I am afro Caribbean Vitiligo totally concealed.NO ONE DETECTED I HAD VITILIGO THANKS TO MK concealer and foundation.I lived in Canada then and worked at a school which held an annual swim camp.

MARY KAY'S CONCEALER was WATERPROOF so getting in the pool twice a day was no problem! my face remained flawless all day!Fast forward to present day,I now live in the UK and my Favourite,daily essential next to water, my magic potion my MARY KAY WATERPROOF CONCEALER IS NO MORE!!!! Replaced by a lesser, NON WATERPROOF sticky product in a 6g applicator that's more expensive!!!!!

when my Consultant alerted me to the price change I didn't mind paying 12 for that MAGIC in the 8g tube.I NEED WATERPROOF AND NON TRANSFERING MAKE UP BECAUSE OF THE VITILIGO AND MY ACTIVE JOB.TO SAY THAT IM DISAPPOINTED IN MARY KAY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

Review about: Mary Kay Concealer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mary Kay?

Comments