I want a free facial party through David's Bridal in Athens Georgia. I was all excited for her to come when she got there we did everything that we were supposed to and then I bought a pretty big package which ran over $300.

Not only did I buy for myself I also bought for my 16 year old daughter and my mother bought a package. My consultant set it up on a for payments. The first payment came out fine the second payment my consultant somehow messed it up and it did not come out when it was supposed to and then started calling me to tell me that she needed to do it on a different day which then messed my bank account up and with my bills. My payments were supposed to be done in December and here I am thinking that it's completed and now she just text me which is already in January telling me that she needs to take the money out of my account now or this coming Friday.

If she's going to be working for someone that works at David's Bridal then maybe she should understand that I have a wedding that I'm paying for in this is a little bit of a shocker I'm not happy at all. I will be looking for a new consultant I will not be using her again

Review about: Mary Kay Sales Representative.

Comments