Portland, Tennessee
2.3K views
Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 14, 2016

Mary Kay called and are sending me a reimbursement check. They will be going after the Mary Kay consultant.

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2016

I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would.

Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item 1-3-2016 and never received my money back or anything. So that is $245 for products. Do you guy's see any improvement.

NO. Needless to say the product was not delivered to me, I had to keep asking were my order was and go pick it up along with returning the product. I did order something to replace part of the product on 1-03-2016, which was not ordered.

So I finally said I wanted my money back. All I got from the consultant was I don't have that kind of money.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Mary Kay Cons: Being lied to and misled.

Comments

i could never return something after ah having it for 3 months unless it was hundreds of dollars and i mean hundreds of dollars like $900.00 marykay sells snake oil

Zer

I don't see any wrinkles there, you are hot as ***.

Actually Mary Kay does work. It's just not for everyone.

No skin care line out there works for all. Try Timewise repair night cream

You want a miracle cream well it ain't gonna happen. Go get Botox that will solve your wrinkle issue. MK products do work.