Update added by user Feb 14
Mary Kay called and are sending me a reimbursement check. They will be going after the Mary Kay consultant.
Original review posted by user Feb 04
I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler.I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would.
Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item 1-3-2016 and never received my money back or anything. So that is $245 for products. Do you guy's see any improvement.
NO. Needless to say the product was not delivered to me, I had to keep asking were my order was and go pick it up along with returning the product. I did order something to replace part of the product on 1-03-2016, which was not ordered.
So I finally said I wanted my money back.All I got from the consultant was I don't have that kind of money.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Do not like
What I disliked
- Being lied to and misled
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mary Kay Timewise Miracle Set
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Bad dinning room set broken chair . gave me the same chair had been glued back...."
- "The blond puppy is Maggie. The DNA I got back does not reflect any lab. The mother is Lab. I am sending a couple of pictures. I would like..."
- "I was hired at La Petite Academy Horn lake Ms. as Team Lead and I was very good at it. I wish some how I could post the letters from the..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."