Portland, Tennessee
2K views
Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 14, 2016

Mary Kay called and are sending me a reimbursement check. They will be going after the Mary Kay consultant.

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2016

I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler.I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would.

Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item 1-3-2016 and never received my money back or anything. So that is $245 for products. Do you guy's see any improvement.

NO. Needless to say the product was not delivered to me, I had to keep asking were my order was and go pick it up along with returning the product. I did order something to replace part of the product on 1-03-2016, which was not ordered.

So I finally said I wanted my money back.All I got from the consultant was I don't have that kind of money.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of mary kay timewise miracle set from Mary Kay and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $245 and wants Mary Kay to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to and misled. Author liked the most do not like. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mary Kay for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mary Kay?

Comments

Zer
Cedar Grove, New Jersey, United States #1242905

I don't see any wrinkles there, you are hot as ***.

Loganville, Georgia, United States #1227045

Actually Mary Kay does work.It's just not for everyone.

No skin care line out there works for all.Try Timewise repair night cream

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1185313

You want a miracle cream well it ain't gonna happen. Go get Botox that will solve your wrinkle issue. MK products do work.