On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton which i never recieved.I contacted the company on 4-20-15 and i was told i had to go through a process to figure out where was my order.I agreed.I was told to call back in 3 business days to pursue things further.I agreed.I feel like they allowed a thief to sell their product and to represent their company and feel that she (tabitha) shouldnt be allowed to sell anything else because she will either steal whatever you ordered or she will never send your order in and you will be waiting and waiting and would have to go through the same thing im going through.Its not fair and its bull$hit how she can do people like this and think its okay.If she did me this way ...who else will she do this way?...Shes a scam artist,a liar,a thief,and a crook.I am going for a refund after these 3 business days are up and will NEVER order from mary kay again..the photo is my reciept
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Lip Gloss
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."