Mary Kay - Review about Lip Gloss from Gardner, Illinois
On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton which i never recieved.I contacted the company on 4-20-15 and i was told i had to go through a process to figure out where was my order.I agreed.I was told to call back in 3 business days to pursue things further.I agreed.I feel like they allowed a thief to sell their product and to represent their company and feel that she (tabitha) shouldnt be allowed to sell anything else because she will either steal whatever you ordered or she will never send your order in and you will be waiting and waiting and would have to go through the same thing im going through.Its not fair and its bull$hit how she can do people like this and think its okay.If she did me this way ...who else will she do this way?...Shes a scam artist,a liar,a thief,and a crook.I am going for a refund after these 3 business days are up and will NEVER order from mary kay again..the photo is my reciept
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Lip Gloss
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."