I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with.I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount of product that was in a very small case that I have trouble opening.

The product is even falling out of the case. I cant believe you would try to sell that product for $20.00. I could have bought almost three .4 oz. of Cover Girl s liquid powder makeup with a larger case and an applicator for the price I paid for one of yours.

It is truly disgraceful and I do not intend to purchase any more of your products and will tell anyone who asks what a rip-off you are.

Sincerely, Janice E.Walter jwalter1953@comcast.net

Review about: Mary Kay Foundation.

Reason of review: Poor design of case and paucity of product.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Case and amount of product.

Comments

The case is not meant to be used.There is a compact that your consultant should have offered you.

It's magnetic and lasts forever. That way you can replace your foundation and eyeshadows one at a time. Anyway. If you have your receipt, you can contact Mary kay and they will give you a full refund.

No time limit and doesn't matter if you used the entire foundation.

I'm sure they don't check this website.Just go on marykay.com and find their 1800 number.