2.1K views
1.3
Turnaround Time

They replaced their Timewise Moisturizer with a new product called Timewise Age Minimize 3D SPF 30. The stuff smells awful.

It is so thick I can hardly spread it on my face. It's like 40% more in and of course they don't bother to tell you that you will no longer receivet the product that you've been ordering for years. AND...

don't get it anywhere near your eyes. It will burn them like crazy.

There are too many other good companies out there with good products to bother without having to wonder what the heck you're going to end up with when you order something from them.

I am done with Mary Kay !!! Even the gal who has been my MK rep for years is quitting them !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mary Kay Age Minimize 3D Face Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Mary Kay Cons: Hated timewise age inimize 3d.

Comments

I am also done with a Mary Kay. I’m in my 40’s- used Timewise moisturizer since I was 15.

It was THE BEST PRODUCT out there, even though the price had been steadily rising (used to be reasonably priced too) I’d STILL pay double the amount just to have it back. Does anyone know why the company decided to fiddle with something not broken?! I think they single handedly killed their company with this “new improved” crap. I HOPE they bring back the original.

I’m currently still seeking a replacement- it won’t be this new stuff. I was a loyal customer that relied on products they supplied.

I supported the company for years with regular purchases. Not worth my business anymore if they think they can just pull this on everyone who made them what they are.

I too am a very unhappy customer that has been using Mary Kay for the four decades plus. Time Wise was my favorite moisturizer and when I went to my consultant yesterday -- it is now unavailable - and the replacement is half the size for $32 dollars.

This really sucks for those of us that are widowed and on a fixed income!! STOP doing this to your loyal customers!!!

Smaller size - less product - not the same consistency - and not affordable. I use a lot of the products (eye makeup remover, extra emollient, foundation, eye shadow, mask -- to name a few)!

I agree. 1/2 the size and more cost.

It has not lasted like the prior moisturizer! And it’s too thick.

I buy with sunscreen because I have a history of skin cancer. Looking for a replacement product?

I have used Mary Kay since my 20’s and loved it. Time wise moisturizer was so nice not greasy just soaked into skin.

Now the 3D is heavy and leaves face shiny. Not happy. Sell both not replace. Size of bottle grew smaller over years and price did not.

Now less than 2 ounces and bad product. So disappointed.

Does anyone have the old formula? Start your own company and I will be your first customer!

Good to know. I was still looking for the regular product I've been using for years and I won't even try this one.

I also do not like the new MK Time Wise moisturizer. It makes my face feel greasy and I hate the smell of it. I want the old one back!

#1719517
@Anonymous

I agree I liked the old product better now u have to buy a cream for the day an the night it’s half the size as the old product. I see me paying more money for my order an getting a smaller box. Not happy

KeyRedPanda582

I agree with you completely!! I have been using the MK Timewise Moisturizer for about 30 years!!

I also hate the new face crème! What are you using as a replacement??

Do you think MK will bring back the original moisturizer?? Thanks!!!

That could just be your experience and i am sorry! I thought it smelled really good and made my face feel great!

Mary Kay has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Since you are not happy with the moisturizer, they will refund it.

They have also now released a new facial moisturizer without the sunscreen in it. If you want to try it, a Mary Kay consultant in your area should be able to let you try it out before you decide. New customers or old, I always offer to let them try new products before deciding on them. You can also contact the company directly for your refund since your rep has quit.

Normally, though, she should be the one to process your return. I hope this helps!