2.5K views
5.0

My mother sold MK for years.I grew up using MK.

It's the only skin care I have ever used. I don't believe in having "skin wars" especially on my face so I use MK to this day. I personally like the product. I chose to be a consultant to get the discount.

My husband uses it and loves it and there are people that I work with that use. They benefit from "the knowing me" discount. I only place the minimum order which consists of things coworkers, friends or family wanted and things that I use that I have run out of. My REAL job is that of being a nurse which I love.

I joined strictly for the discount because I wanted more for the buck. Nursing is what pays my bills and keeps me in a luxury car and nice house. The pink car, Directorship, parties and whatnot is not my thing. And when I let people know that I sell it, I tell them that if you see something you like, by all means place an order.

If I don't have it, I can order it for you if you want. I don't do parties, I won't be calling, that's not me and frankly, I don't have time. I am a wife, mother with a FT job. MK is not my priority but I like to have it on board.

It is wonderful for my skin, point blank, and that's why I chose to become a consultant.You have to be your own person and I do that very well.

Had an Experience with Mary Kay?

Comments

I think I like this. I'm a nurse as well and I don't have time for a lot of the parties. Thanks

You know you can get MK off ebay for wholesale price or less, free shipping, from thousands of consultants who can't sell their product, right?That way, you don't have to place the minimum $225 order every three months to keep your "discount." See, even if you don't order inventory you are still losing money.

The "knowing you" discount? Please. So how much are you discounting?

What profit are you really making?How is this worth your time at all?

to NT #978306

You don't have to make money to make it "worth your time".I know of others who are consultants And do the same thing and they charge friends and family the same price they would pay.

They didn't get into it to make money off others but rather get make up and skincare at a discounted price.Which by the way is a better price than what you would get at Mac or Sephora

I am a consultant and a nurse as well. I like the money it brings me bit I don't identify myself with the company. I am a person a wife a mother a grandmother a daughter a sister a woman first!

Excuse me, I think I just puked in my mouth.

South Carolina, United States #882929

I think that is what most consultants do. Come in for the discount and save friends and family money.

So, what are you pissed about? You did happen to notice the name of this website is pissedconsumer, right?

to Anonymous #1317899

I know this old but...

Maybe because some of us are ***. What part of nurse didn't you understand. Nurses care...you sir/ms are a douche.